We are looking for a Copywriter to create and coordinate inspiring and engaging copy for products on our website and email marketing communications. From our colourful, creative prints to our travel-inspired ethos, Sahara provides a retail experience like no other independant fashion brand, so it's no surprise that our product and marketing copy should be fresh, engaging, and inspired too.
- Creating and updating SEO-friendly product descriptions for weekly launches; working closely with the design team to create rich product copy that helps our customers find the right pieces to buy
- Writing copy (including engaging subject lines) for marketing emails; plus assisting in the building, testing and analysis of our email communications
- Assisting the Content Editor in creating and maintaining copy for other pages, ensuring Sahara's website is filled with consistent and imaginative content that accurately reflects the brand's unique ethos, and is accurate, accessible, and user-friendly
- Reporting into the Content Editor, and adhering to the content strategy and editorial style guide that supports the brand
- Supporting the wider Ecommerce team to maintain site standards
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Along with a relevant degree (or equivalent), you'll be an all-rounder with solid fashion, travel and lifestyle writing experience. A natural wordsmith and first class communicator, you'll bring an abundance of fresh ideas and an equal measure of enthusiasm to Sahara. You will be familiar with using Wordpress, Magento (or equivalent CMS), Mailchimp (or equivalent email marketing software) and social media platforms; plus you'll be a fast learner and will be able to get to grips with new platforms and tools confidently.
You will have a genuine interest in our products and be inspired to create new ways to engage, story tell and build Sahara's audience. But every bit as important will be the personal qualities you bring to the role; creativity, confidence, acute attention to detail and most importantly an unwillingness to accept anything but the very best.
Monday to Friday; 10:00 – 18:00pm.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A competitive salary, a generous holiday allowance, access to exclusive perks and discounts via Perkbox, a generous staff discount, a creative, friendly working environment in a beautiful office space filled with natural daylight, complimentary yoga classes plus media/creative evening networking talks and events as part of Interchange LABS, Camden Community; plus all the good stuff like fruit, great coffee and Prosecco every Friday!