Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make a purchase?
Please follow the main category navigations on our website to browse our online shop.
If you are looking for a specific designer, please use our 'Designers' category.
1. Make sure you are looking at the specific product detail page for the item you wish to purchase.
2. Your screen should display a large image of the product on the left-hand side of your screen. On the right hand side you should see some text describing the product you are looking at.
3. Underneath the text that describes the product, you should see the size and colour selection box.
4. Select your size and colour by clicking once in the check box located under the size that you want to buy. A tick should appear which tells you that the item has been selected. If you see a cross in the box, you will not be able to select the item as the size and colour that you are looking for is out of stock.
5. Once you have selected your size and colour, click the 'Add to Basket' button. A green box should appear for a few seconds telling you that your item has been added to your basket. You should see at the top right of your screen that the number of items in your basket has increased.
Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
Yes, an account must be created before you can place an order at saharalondon.com. We are working on making improvements to our website to allow new customers to checkout without registering.
Our registration process is quick and easy. Making an account with Sahara will enable you to save your billing and delivery address and ensure that every time you shop with us, it's quick and seamless process.
What should I do if I forget my password?
If you do forget your password and you wish to view your account, simply call our Customer Care team on +44(0)20 7483 8435 and we will re-set it for you. Please note that all passwords are protected and can be changed by the customer whenever you choose.
How do I contact your Customer Services?
Need to speak to one of our team? You can get in touch with us either by telephone, email or by letter. Speak to one of our friendly Customer Care Advisors on +44(0)20 7483 8435 Monday-Friday 10am-6pm for advice. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com.
Should you wish to contact us via post then please write to us at Sahara, Unit 4 Utopia Village, 7 Chalcot Road, London, NW1 8LH.
Can I place my order by telephone?
Yes, of course. Call us anytime Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm on +44(0)20 7483 8435 to place your order over the telephone. If it's easier for us to call you then simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch.
What if the item I would like is listed as ‘out of stock’?
If you have seen a product which is out of stock on our website then please get in touch. We are always happy to check availability for you in any of our 14 Sahara boutiques. Call us, or email email@example.com.
Which size should I order?
If you are unsure of which size you need to order then please consult our Size Guide. If you require any more information on the fit of a garment, then do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
Which payment methods do you accept?
All transactions placed at www.saharalondon.com are in pounds sterling. We accept secure online payment and the following credit and debit cards:
*Please note we do not currently accept American Express.
Do I need to sign for my order?
Yes. Whether you choose our Standard or Next Day delivery service, you will need to sign for your order. Should you be unavailable to sign on the day of delivery, our courier services will leave a 'whilst you were out' card and you will be able to re-arrange your delivery to a more suitable time. If you require any further information then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I claim VAT back on my purchase made online?
VAT, whilst chargeable on non-EU purchases, is zero-rated. This means that the price you see includes 0% VAT. Therefore, we cannot provide VAT refunds on non-EU orders or orders shipped to TAX / VAT havens.
Can I return my online order do a Sahara store?
Unfortunately this option is not currently available at Sahara stores - goods purchased online must be returned by post to the address supplied. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care team on +44(0)20 7483 8435 for more information.
If you are experiencing difficulties using our website, our customer care team are happy to assist you over the telephone - if you wish, they can even place your order for you!
Please contact our Customer Care Team between 10.00am and 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7483 8435